Monday 5 November 2012

I HAVE ARRIVED!!

Hey people of the kingdom of Blogger!
I'm Addie. That's my nickname, not my real name, but you can call me that.

About Me

I'm a girl, incase you couldn't tell by my nickname. I really like reading and writing, and I can have a really bad temper if you make me angry. So don't. :)

I like listening to music, specifically Taylor Swift, Cher Lloyd, Carrie Underwood, and I'm to lazy to write the rest down.
My favourite TV shows are, American Idol, Adventure Time with Finn and Jake, Chopped, Mythbusters, Lego Ninjago (long story), The Amazing World of Gumball, and a whole lot of others.
My favourite joke is That's what she said. :D yes, really.
I have two dogs, two cats, a gecko and, 49 chickens.
I live in the country.

Why I started a blog

Because I got an account for this app for taking videos, but they limit you to 36 seconds per video, no more. I really liked the app, except for that. I wanted to continue making videos, but I didn't want to post them on Youtube. 
Soooooo.....
My other option was a blog. So that's the backstory that you don't care about. :)

WELL...
SEE YALL LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment